State Learning & Action Collaborative
The Delta Center for a Thriving Safety Net will bring together primary care associations and behavioral health state associations in a State Learning & Action Collaborative.
This is an opportunity for grantees to expand and elevate organizational efforts around care delivery and payment initiatives to support the shift to value-based care and payment and to sustain changes by cultivating the practices of learning organizations. Ten grantees have been selected for participation in the two-year program.
- Release of Instructions for Letters of Intent: February 9, 2018
- Letter of Intent Q&A period: February 9, 2018 – February 23, 2018
- Letter of Intent deadline: March 5, 2018 at 5 PM PT
- Full proposal invitees announced: March 19, 2018
- Full proposal Q&A period: March 19, 2018 – April 6, 2018
- Full proposal deadline: April 20, 2018 at 5 PM PT
- Interviews: May 4, 2018 – May 11, 2018
- Acceptance emails: May 16, 2018
- Kickoff convening: June 19, 2018 – June 20, 2018